Monday, December 14, 2009

Social Networking

A bit too broad, but I mean facebook or twitter, I had a look when over in a girlfriends house the other day, i'm a bit slow in catching onto anything, guys I know ask girls one of the first questions when there trying to get stuck in, "are you on facebook" that seems weird to me, a bit of a cop out as it requires less balls than asking for a phone number, but she was on it the whole time I was there, which I just thought, well didn't think, it is rude, something intrusive about it, and i'd rather live without I think. Telling people what sort of sandwhich your about to have and having comment after comment about it, each less funny than the last, I don't want to sound snooty, but it just seems really really shit, at least there's the odd interesting story on blogs, but there's about 7 people I actively maintain contact with, so it's just uncessesary, I don't even like texting, so ...."meh" I guess, maybe one day when i'm bored lonely and all my friends have married off.

No comments:

Post a Comment